My birthday was last week! It was the best birthday ever! I had three parties just for me. So much love in a single week. I wanted time to engulf that love.
Now I’m done. Thus I wanted to tell you;
20 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED IN 20 YEARS
- Be unapologetically yourself.
- Stop procrastinating!
- People come and go.
- Break it when you feel its destroying you.
- People will be annoying but you can’t stop them.
- Be selfish.
- Be kind.
- Start working for your future.
- A lot of people might hate you,
- But there are more people who love you.
- The Closest will go so far that they won’t be visible anymore.
- But few will come so close, that the distance between your heart and theirs will be as close as two atoms.
- You will be at the bottom, but that means there is a top in the future.
- Stop being a stereotype, be different and be good at being different.
- Your thoughts are yours, if you think it is the best, 90% of the time, it is!
- Feel every moment of the life!
- Don’t be dependent, your mother is independent, so should you be!
- Stop fearing everything, start defeating everything! STAND FOR THE RIGHT!